HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR INFORMATION
R&R Photography is the sole owner of the information and it only has access to information that you voluntarily provided via:
· the website contact form
· via phone
· Facebook Page Messanger (R&R Photography)
· Instagram (RRPhotographyYoughal)
THE INFORMATION WE PROCESS
R&R Photography needs to process certain information about you, including information such as your name, contact details, family details, and address. We will only process information where we've obtained your explicit consent or are lawfully permitted to do so.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. R&R Photography will not share your information with any third party outside of the organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your order:
· where we have your permission, for example, your postal address for courier delivery;
· where required for your product or service, for example, professional printing companies;
· with third parties providing service to us, such as online galleries.
· where we are required by law, tax authorities or regulatory bodies;
Name and Contact details of the controller:
By providing you with service and products, we create records that contain your information, such as your name, contact details and your photographs taken during the photo session. We normally keep customers records for up to 5 years after your last photo session. Where the matter involved photographs received professional awards, recognition, and publications, portfolio images on this website, these records and photographs should be retained indefinitely. You have a right to withdraw your consent at any time.
R&R Photography takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever R&R Photography collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to in a secure way. You will receive live confirmation as to whether or not the payment was successful.
While R&R Photography uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, it also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, shipping your order or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
LINKS TO OTHERS WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites that we believe may be interesting or useful to our visitors. Please be aware, once you leave our website, we do not have control over other websites and information you may share with them.
A cookie is a very small file that is downloaded to your device when you visit a website. These files usually contain data like the site’s name and a unique user ID. Most websites use some form of cookies at the moment. We are using cookies for analytics, advertising, and functional services. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
· You have a right to get access to the personal information we hold about you.
· You have a right to rectification of inaccurate personal information and to update incomplete personal
· You have a right to request that we delete your personal information.
· You have a right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal information if you believe that any of
the information that we hold about you is
inaccurate; we no longer need to process your information for the purposes for which it was provided,
· You have a right to data portability.
· You have a right to object to the processing of your personal information.
· You have a right to withdraw your consent.
· You have a right to lodge a complaint with the regulator.
If you wish to raise a complaint in relation to how we handled your personal information, you can raise a complaint by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to address your concerns through our normal complaints process.
You also have the right to contact the Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, County Laois, Ireland.
Phone: +353 (0761) 104 800
LoCall: 1890 25 22 31
For more information, visit www.dataprotection.ie.